Manly Dam Carp Classic

kiwi waynie

G'Day Raiders,

What a great day was had. Went to manly dam to fish the Manly Dam Carp Classic with my good mate

PJ Garn (the carpoligist) and my son Jimmy. Nice spot they got there hey, well the day started straight outa the blocks in a flurry of bites lost fish, a small bass landed, Then the first decent fish of the day to young jimmy and did he enjoy it.

post-4283-1194085478_thumb.jpgpost-4283-1194085510_thumb.jpg

Nice little carp just his size. Meanwhile Mr Garn had garn for a walk and left me in charge of his rod, i've rebaited it and set it back out when zzzZZZZzzzZZZZ great fight on 3kg and a nice 7lb (sorry unmeasured)carp comes to the bank, Now who comes charging out of the bushes and grabs the net? you got it the Garn. Now can any of you tell me whos fish is this???

post-4283-1194086045_thumb.jpg

After that i caught some more small carp, micro bass and redfin which was enough to get me bigest carp and most carp caught (my first comp win).

A big thanks to David Cleary and the team for a great comp, hope to see it bigger and better in the future.

And on a finishing note given my recent carp success i shall also be know as THE CARPINATOR!

post-4283-1194087043_thumb.jpg

Lata Raida.

Waynie

I'LL BE BACK

Edited by mrs rzep

Hi Woospa

All I can say is you theivin' B.... :ranting2::ranting2::ranting2:

No all jokes aside you deserved the win!!! :chair: Even though you landed the beast on a Garn rigged rod!!! In a Garn choosen spot with Garn made groundbait (Berley).

Cheers and thanks for a top day

PJ Garn

Good on ya Waynie on the win. :thumbup:

That's a substantial fish and the way you won it

even funnier.

Glad everyone had a good time at the dam.

I expect that pic will be in the Manly Daily this week, so

you might be famous (or infamous) yet.

Bad luck PJ on going for a reccy at just the wrong time :074:

I can feel a PJGarn poem coming with some barbs attached. LOL

Cheers,

Pete.

Top Secret M8!!! Members of Carp Relocating Angling Peoples Society (CRAPS) keep there methods closely guarded!!! Feel welcome to apply...

Cheers

PJ Garn

fair enough pj garn i was just rying to get some tips to help the native species out a bit :074::secret: