My First Bay Social

Yarraone

Well as I travelled from Bathurst, we got to Botany on Friday night to make a weekend of it.. :1fishing1:

all is good very quiet friday night with only a few throw backs. Saturday Morning we headed out past the heads for a while with no luck.. :mad3: So we came back in and had a go around Bear island with a Sargent baker and 8 great port Jackson sharks, all were well over a metre.

So all was a fun day Next morning we were up and headed to meet everyone else. Was glad to meet a few new people and put a face to the names..We headed out after breaky..By lunch time we had a bream and a nice flattie to wiegh in.. had a great day and enjoyed meeting the other fish raiders and catching up with others ..cant wait for the next one.. :beersmile:

Base camp and Presentation

Flattie winner

Thanks again to swordie and family as well as the other raiders and sponsers that organised the social :beersmile:

now that's a long drive sorry to hear about the lack of eatable fish on saturday at least you got to give your gear a workout on the pj's and that's been a common catch during winter

the kingy bash should be a blast and if you plan on comming up for the weekend give me a pm and ill take you out the day before and clue you in on the harbor

cherrs gary

now that's a long drive sorry to hear about the lack of eatable fish on saturday at least you got to give your gear a workout on the pj's and that's been a common catch during winter

the kingy bash should be a blast and if you plan on comming up for the weekend give me a pm and ill take you out the day before and clue you in on the harbor

cherrs gary

That sound awesome idea as i would love to be shown a few tricks and special spots around the harbour for kings as i have never caught a Kingie or any real good fish as such with a bit of fight or size.. i will probably have 2 other mates with me buut I am sure we can work something out .. thanks again chat then :beersmile: