Testing Outriggers

brickman

hey raiders went for a troll this morning to test some outriggers i made for my 5 meter cuddy cabin

started at south head and trolled to bondi for zip but had a fair bit happening on the sounder at north bondi so did a few laps and had my first strike on the out riggers

what a rush ping goes the rubber band and the reel start singing :yahoo: first fish a fat ass sambo then the skipping garfish gets smashed next lap on the uther rigger but no hook up

trolled back to south head for zip then over to north head for 2 bonito

next stop the fad for zip then did a driftfrom the fad back to north head for way to many sargent bakers

called it a day and went home before the midday rush at whalf road

highlight was getting a good fish[cat food]on the outrigger but a close second was watching my mate fall in the water at whalf road pontoon arms going like propellers and the slow fall backwards what a crack up

cheers gary

post-6655-1263035952_thumb.jpg

i'm still smiling with an mental pic in my head :074:

john the riggers went well but i've nothing to compare them to but i'll post some pics later to dayafter i do the lawns

i asked my mate to fall in again so i could get it on film but he was'nt to keen :074:

cheers gary

john hears some pics off the out riggers there 3 meters long and stiff all the line guilds and rigging is from perko and sorsed from go fish pete

they fit into our heavey duty rod holders the pole holders can be cut at what ever angle you require and has a solid s/s insert with 8 positions

there are 2 sizes 3 meter and 4 .5 meter poles

cheers gary

post-6655-1263109235_thumb.jpg

post-6655-1263109277_thumb.jpg

post-6655-1263109318_thumb.jpg